Khazanah Nasional Berhad (“Khazanah”) is committed to protecting your privacy and will take the relevant measures to safeguard your personal information. This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out how we use and protect the information you give us.
By providing us your personal information, you are giving consent for us to collect, use and process your personal information. If you wish to apply for a position in Khazanah, please submit your employment application and/or resume here. We do not accept employment applications or resumes in any other manner.
Categories of Personal Data
We, or a service provider engaged by us, may collect and process personal data including those that fall into the following categories of data:
- Personal, business and emergency contact information (including home address, email address, phone number, gender, marital status);
- Date of Birth;
- Bank account details;
- National identification number or passport number (or other identification numbers as appropriate);
- Nationality and place of birth; and
- Other personal data as may required from time to time for our business operations including planning and management.
How We Will Collect Your Data
We may collect and process your personal data in a number of ways:
- We may process information that you provide by filling in forms for us (whether electronic or not).
- This includes information provided at the time of responding to any request for information from us.
- We may process information that you provide us including as part of a business relationship or contract.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may process details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may also collect data from third party sources and public databases.
Purpose of Processing & Uses Made of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with any information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, including information on networking and stakeholder events organised by Khazanah or any of our investee companies or related companies.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Khazanah of our related companies.
- To comply with our obligations and any requests received regarding background and security screening.
- To provide medical insurance cover where you are related to an employee of our companies.
- To prepare and execute legal documents. To process payments and comply with our accounting and tax obligations.
- For administrative purposes. For contact purposes.
- To comply with our obligations regarding security and access within Khazanah or our related companies.
- To investigate complaints and suspected suspicious transactions.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Your information is necessary to us. if you do not provide all of the personal data that we request from you, we may not be able to fulfill any or all of the functions set out in above, or in some cases, may not be able to continue with our relationship.
Please note that the above list of the ways in which we may use your personal data is not exhaustive.
Disclosure of Your Personal information
Khazanah may disclose your personal data to the following parties (including those overseas):
- Agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal data is collected inluding data processing services;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken to keep such data confidential; and
- Khazanah’s related, associate companies and affiliates.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data if required by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcements agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
Access and Update of Your Personal Information
If you would like to access, update or correct your personal information, you may do so by cicking here for access or here for correction or contact our Personal Data Officer at
+603 2034 0001
Changes to This Policy
Khazanah may review and change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, our business practices, processes or structure. While it is not generally feasible to notify you of the changes to this Policy, the latest version of this Policy will be available on our website. This Policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.
In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.